The Prayer Project invites you to grow in your discipline of prayer. We invite you to join us as we pray together and in your own personal times of prayer.
The Prayer Project encourages you to engage in prayer in the following ways listed below.
WEEKLY AND MONTHLY PRAYER EVENTS
- Prayer Nights at Church. Throughout the year we have prayer gatherings that we invite you to join. Watch for information on these events.
- Worship Nights. Monthly we host nights for people to come together and worship
- Prayer Night Out – a few times a year we invite you to walk your neighborhood and pray.
- Prayer and Fasting. Twice a year we invite the church to pray and fast together for our nation, community, church and families.
- Find someone to pray with weekly
- Use them for accountability for your own daily prayer habits
CREATE AND FOLLOW A PRAYER PLAN
Plan How You Pray. Here Are Some Ideas:
Looking for prayer?
Please message us below and we will add you to our prayer list and connect with you to pray with you.
You can also call our church at 707.446.4406 to speak with someone.
Message us for Prayer: