JOIN US EACH SUNDAY AT 10 AM FOR SANCTUARY KIDS!
SANCTUARY KIDS is a fun, save and exciting experience for kids from birth to 5th grade!
At SANCTUARY KIDS we create:
- Safe and age-appropriate environments: The safety of your child is very important to us. We continually monitor and evaluate our kids ministry environment and policies. We also require criminal background checks, and provide volunteer training to ensure your child’s safety.
- We have a quick and efficient system to check in and check out your kids! Simply go to our “Kids Check-In” and you’ll be good to go!
- Bring your child for the first time? Pre-Check them in by sending us their names and ages below. We will get them registered, so that check in is easier for you on Sunday morning!
- Creative and relevant teaching: We teach the children about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, in creative and relevant ways they can understand. Through songs, hands-on activities, Bible stories, arts and crafts, and more… we create a fun and joyful experience of meeting Jesus on their level. See below for our latest kids series!
- Friendships and relationships: We strive to create atmospheres where kids develop healthy and strong relationships with peers and adult leaders who serve as their spiritual role models and mentors.
RESOURCES FOR KIDS:
‘Orange’ Kids Min Resources
Kids Sermon Notes Page – Fun Way for Kids to Participate in Sermon!
Message us for more information: