September 6th through October 31st, we invite you to join the HOPE Campaign
What is the HOPE Campaign? It is a challenge to hold on to HOPE in the midst of this season of pandemics, social unrest, elections, and uncertainty. It keeps us hopeful in Christ, centered in prayer, and focused on scripture.
What Ways I Can Participate?
- Join us for the week of Prayer and Fasting on September 14th – 18th.
- Post only 1 or 2 times on social media each day. (For Those on Social Media)
- Each post should be something encouraging. Build people up. Share a verse, an inspirational quote, a prayer. Nothing negative, only positive.
- Don’t post personal stuff. If you need to gripe or complain then message someone or talk to a friend or someone you trust.
- Once a week find one thing you are grateful and share it with someone and online.
- Sign Up for our daily text at 9 AM. Text “HOPESC” to 88202 to be added to the list. Each day we will send a challenge, a verse, or an encouragement. Read the daily text, and accept the challenges, or read the verses.
- Consistently commit to a time of prayer and scripture reading based on your time ability- Focus on hopeful scripture and prayer.
- Watch our online service every week consistently.
- Invite someone each week to join you in watching the service online.
- Once a week, do a prayer walk around your neighborhood
- Once a week, find someone to connect with, encourage, or serve.
- Take time each week to pray for:
- Our Local Community
- Our State and Nation
- Our Church
- Your Neighbors
- Your Family
- Once a week, find one thing you are thankful for and share it with someone and online.
TO JOIN OR COMMIT TO THE HOPE CAMPAIGN: TEXT “HOPESC” to 88202.
COMMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN! LETS DO THIS TOGETHER.
Share this with friends, anyone is welcome to join.