As part of our vision for 2021, “Grow Deeper, Grow Together” we are are partnering with the Bible Engagement Project.
There are 3 Ways to Use Bible Engagement Project:
- Join our Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Form a Small Group with a Friend or Two (don’t have to attend S.C.)
- Do a Small Group with Your Family
Our Goal through the Bible Engagement Project is:
- Grow in our Knowledge of the Bible
- Grow deeper in Applying the Bible to our Lives
- Grow Together with Others in the Bible
Accessing the ‘Bible Engagement Project:”
- Join Sanctuary Church’s Bible Engagement Group at FaithLife.com. You Can Join Here
- Download the Bible Engagement App on to your phone or tablet to access the curriculum.
- You Can do this through your phone’s App store.
- Take time to learn how the App functions!
- The current curriculum is 40 weeks.
- Join the ‘Wednesday Night Bible Study Group” to be a part of the Bible Study.
- Create your own small group! This could be a family group, or a friends group.
- If you desire to do this, please let Pastor Scott know so we can create a sub group on our FaithLife Page just for you.
- Find out more about The Bible Engagement Project here.
Check out our website for other resources on to help you better engage the Bible!
Questions on accessing and using Bible Engagement Project App and Website? Contact Pastor Scott at email@example.com.